Monday, February 8, 2010

Woo Nam Jeong Stone Bowl House

When it's cold as balls outside... Sometimes you just wanna rest your cinch sack on a sizzling hot stone bowl to keep your boys all warm and fuzzy. Does this place remind anyone of a massage parlor? ...Asking for a friend. Hmmm.

The names of the dishes are a fucking verbal mess but that mess tastes G O O D in my pouch in any language. You'll take that tongue-lashing and like it. I did.

Bindaedduck - That's what she said... Mung bean pancake w/ kimchi, pork, bean sprout and green onions. Tastier than any flapjacks you'll find underneath a dirty wife beater in a trailer park. I just wished they had 'duck' in it.

Dolsot Bibimbap -Sure, how much does your mom charge for that? ...Rice, veggies, beef and sunnyside up egg in a cauldron that was dipped in fucking lava. The house servant even mixed all that shit up in that piece. I ate that entire bowl of crusty rice yum yums. Talk about a happy ending... And I didn't even have to shower afterwards.

Galbi Wooguhjitang - What did you call me? ...Beef short rib and cabbage in a beef and bean paste broth. The bone-in short rib delivered that extra punch of marrow in the broth. Call me poontang for all I care, just give me a fucking ladle and not that chincy spork to feed me with. Mmm mm Goodi.

Banchan - 12 friggin monkey dishes of virus free vittles. I'm picking at it like a monkey picking fleas off another's back. Bruce Willis never had trim this good. Crunch.

Next time... I need to try their "Pièce de résistance" 12 course meal for two. I think there's a money-back guarantee if you don't get a "piece de ass" after you get home. Talk about standing behind your product.

Bravo.

Pumpage.

Squirt.

5953 Buford Highway #107
Seoul Plaza

Atlanta, GA 30340
(678) 530-0844

No comments: