Monday, February 8, 2010

Bakeshop

Alright, alright, alright... Finally, a place that I can get me some of them pot-brownies I've heard so much about.

What's that you say? There's no weed in there? Fuck. What kind of fucking bake shop is this? How can I become a Boy Scout if I don't eat my first Brownie? Bamboozled by the man...

Ok, fine, I'll have one of your delicious sounding sandwich, pweez. Huh? You can't make a sandwich after 3 PM? But you're opened to 7 PM. Where am I... Moscow? Fine, give me a Mule then. What? You don't have booze?! Sweet Malcolm... I've been Hoodwinked! ...Again.

What kinda soup you have? I don't know, look in the pot over there. Golly gee, Wally... Can you be more of a pissy old Beaver? Skank.

Ended up with some dusty old chocolate almond croissant, pistachio pear tart, and a flourless chocolate tart behind that glass case. I think I know why their shit is so overpriced... You're paying for the fancy schmancy cardboard boxes and bags. I shoulda ate them instead.

Imported bagel dough?

So Dazed and Confused...

So over it.

2.5 Stars

"Say, man, you got a joint?"
"No, not on me, man."
"It'd be a lot cooler if you did."

Puff.

Puff.

Thanks for nothin'.

903 Peachtree Street NE, Suite C
Atlanta, GA 30309
(404) 892-9322

No comments: