Monday, February 8, 2010

Chef Liu

The Chef Liu crew finally dumped the single-wide for a real address to serve their lovely lumps of soup dumps in the former location of Asam (which sucked ASSam, good riddance). The space has tripled and so has the menu... Along with the prices.

There's a lot of tasty tidbits on the menu and I got to sample only a handful of dishes but it was quite a handful... My pouch was like one giant soup dumpling and these kids running around like fucking Gelflings were really starting to annoy me. Remember what your mama told ya, "Don't run with chopsticks in your hand." ...It's all fun and games until someone pokes my pouch out. Bitches.

Look at the shitload of crap that was ordered. Put a fucking menu in front of me and I'll say only two words: "Yes, please". Damn, I'm feeling like a real fat fuck right about now.

Leek pie - Two tasty plump and golden brown bosoms... They don't break apart and leak like some chincy implant.

Husband n wife - Sliced lung anyone? Yummy... Just like my future ex-wife.

Spicy cold noodles - Kinda like dan dan noodles... not too shabby.

Ja Jiang mein - Noodles were nice but barely any black bean sauce or mince meat... What a disappointment. Just like my life.

Soup dumps - Looked good but some had soup and some did not. Tip to the cook: don't place the dumps touching the side of the bamboo basket, they stick and it breaks when you try to peel it off. No more soup for me. Duh.

Pork dumps - Mmm, prok meat... tastes so good when it hits your lips.

Fish dumps - Pulverized lumps of fish chum that were kinda bland but passable.

Veggie dumps - Guess what's inside? Veggies... whoopdie-doodie.

Zack ordered this dumbass "doughnut in a doughnut" thing... Which I never even heard of before. It was absurd... this 3 cruller creature with a ridiculous tortilla wrapped around it. Looked like some pathetic firecracker gone wrong. Let me tell you, he was happier than a pig in shit.

A teacher once said to me "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go in life." ...I beg to differ, sounds pretty God damn good to me, pal. Stick a fork in me... I'm about to take a dump.

Splash.

5221 Buford Hwy NE
Atlanta, GA 30340
(770) 936-0532

No comments: