Monday, February 8, 2010

Sushi Huku Japanese Restaurant

You can see the disdain in the eyes of the sushi chefs every time another order of rolls spewed out of the ticket printer behind them... They roll their eyes and turn around with a Coke and smile for the schmuck in the Coogi sweater who ordered the California Roll because he thought it was in season. It was like asking Alain Ducasse to fucking make Kraft mac n cheese.

Everywhere I looked were Rolls, where the fuck am I... At a Rave for the lame? Every nudnik was rolling their brains out. I even over heard some nitwit say "I looooove sushi, but I don't do the raw stuff." Someone open a window, I'm gonna jump. Better yet, chef, give me that sushi knife... And an order of Seppuku. You can take the foodiot out of RA Sushi but you can't take the rolls out of them. The couple next to me got my order of Uni nigiri by mistake and he thought it was the "Cherry Blossom Roll"... 1) Does it look like a roll? 2) Salmon + Avocado + Tuna does not = Delicious golden nads on rice. Pure douchebaggery. Looks like someone needed a cock punch to their nads instead.

Sunagimo Chicken Gizzard - Definitely not a favorite within this crowd of "sooshee experts" from Hazzard County. No damn sweet sauce or shit like that... Just sea salt and lemon juice. Chewy and tender at the same time, offally yummy. Tickle me Sunagimo.

Matsu Sashimi - 17 pieces of verra fwesh and nice selection of fish. Wrap the shiso leaves around the sashimi, it's like a party in your mouth... And I'm coming! Now, make like a lemon and... Squirt.

Hamachi Kama - If I see it on the menu, I order this shit. This collar was crispy on the outside and tender and flaky on the inside. It's a shame so many places tosses this amazing part of the fish in the garbage. Fuckwads.

Tofu w/ Soba Noodle Soup - Simple, flavorful and filing. Nuff said. Slurp.

Uni - Nigiri style, lightly scorched and topped with slivers of nori. Why do these balls from the sea taste so friggin' good? All I want to do is swish it around my mouth in the spirit of Jenna Jameson.

I can't believe it took me this long to check this place out. It is worth the drive. Just don't look at the trolls eating the rolls. But hey, more of the good stuff for me. YayUni!

Burp.

6300 Powers Ferry Rd NW
Atlanta, GA 30339
(770) 956-9559

No comments: