Monday, February 8, 2010

Publix - Howell Mill

Hot young beavers shop here... But the only breasts and thighs I wanted in my mouth were their fwied yard birds. Bro with the hairnet gave me all the big pieces... And a couple pieces of scrawny wingz (I think that's policy, you know, affirmative action and all that shit). He was a righteous dude.

Shit, I needed a lil sumtin' sumtin' to go with my bots of vodka and whiskey from the booze store across da street. Don't judge me, y'all don't even know me... Ok, ok, y'all know how much I like chicken.

I like their club soda as well... I get the small bots because they go flat quicker than a blow up sheep doll. There's like produce and other junk in there, too. Don't ask me what brands they carry but I know they don't have FMV.

Chicken and Booze... Shit was on like Donkey Kong. It was deliciously ludicrous... Kinda made me wanna jump over some barrels and climb up ladders... But I'm too lazy. I don't know how that fat lil fucker, Mario, do it. Just sayin'.

True dat.

Cock-a-doodle-booze.

Burp.

2020 Howell Mill Rd NW
Ste A

Atlanta, GA 30318
(404) 609-7840

No comments: