Monday, February 8, 2010

Lahore Grill

What did you call me? Fuck you, I ain't no man whore... Oh, do I want Indian for lunch you say... A place call Lahore? Sure, I don't mind a little stank on my hang low!

Housed inside what once was a Mexican joint, this place dishes out some tastee Indo-Pak grubbage. That Mexican't joint musta sucked culo if that Chino buffet for $5.59 next door is still open and hacking up cat in the back door. Christ, what is this world coming to when a Mexi joint can't even survive in a Latin populated area.

The joint is neat and clean, a good sign but the staff are deaf-mute... May I please have some w a t e r? Habla Espanol? This nudnik brings one glass of water for my friend and a wink for me... WTF? Unless you have Terrets or some freaky spazzy condition, don't be fucking winking at me... I'll taze you, bro. This place has zero customer service, you walk in, plant your ass at an empty table and start stuffing your fat face... No hello, how are you, welcome to the Bunny Ranch, nothing. And I friggin' liked it. Good grub has no time for cheesy Lionel Richie hellos.

Anyhoo, back to the grub... A pretty good selection of meats (beef, mutton, chicken, kababs), veggies/rice (salad bar was kinda silly and Ryan's-esque) and breads (naan, etc.) in the "Grand Buffet" on the weekends. The spice level was a nice surprise, decent for a buffet which the masses may find it too spicy. You know it's heavily Pak influenced from the more oily dishes. I liked it a lot. I just need to remember not to drink so much the night before so I can get at least 3 plates in. Zack can eat like 5 plates of that stuff because he's eating for two now... Whaddawhore.

The location is a bit out there but if you don't get too fubar'd the night before, it's not too bad of a drive for some tastee Punjabi-Tang. Especially, for $11.99 unlimited amount and time. Where can you find quality poon for that cheap on Boulevard? Just pace yourself and don't over eat or else you'll get the...

Mango.

Lassi.

Splash.

3.5 Stars.

Cobb International Plaza
1869 Cobb Pkwy S., Ste 150

Marietta, GA 30060
(678) 398-9868

No comments: