Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Iron Age

This joint has the coolest friggin military style staff uniforms. Ever.

I wanted to buy one, badly. So, I pretended to speak Korean by means of hand gestures and Asian poses. They looked at me as if I was a buffoon. Well, that may be the case but their Engrish was as good as my Monchhichinese. And the last time I checked, I was in Duluth... Oh wait, I was in Korea. Those fuckers rule with an Iron Fist and in the end, I was denied one of them badass shirts... Hmm, they must be from the North. Eh, fuck it, just fill my Iron Pouch with your finest sow and cattle and we'll call it even.

AYCE Korean BBQ for $21.99... You sure you really want to do that, pal? I fucking eat babies for breakfast... I destroyed Fogo de Chao and that was just a light snack. Imagine what I can do to you and your pork belly. Play time is over, light the friggin' grill, pull down the periscope (vent), undo my pants and keep your hands away from my mouth. Bring out the meat every 10 minutes and when one of us passes out, bring it out every 5 minutes. Leave me alone, I'm starving!

Long slabs of pork belly in assorted marinades can be had, grilled until crispy and cut up into bite sized pieces. Screw Olive Garden and your shitty unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks... No one can beat my meat up in this piece.

The Chadolbaki were thinly sliced brisket and looked kinda like fruit roll-ups but with meat instead, of course. Mmm, meat candy... Me likey. They were like meat chips and I couldn't eat just one.

All your standard sides of banchan were served as well but it's all just filler to me... I was here for one thing: Man Meat. Who doesn't love a hot beef injection? I love it morning, noon and night.

I ate them out... of house and home, gained 5 lbs, dreamt I had a heart attack, died, went to pig heaven and married Miss Piggy... Then I woke up on the toilet with a pair of chopsticks in my hands. Splash.

Oink.

Burp.

2131 Pleasant Hill Rd
Duluth, GA 30096
(678) 334-5242

No comments: