Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pan American Bakery

A dumpy strip mall... Fuck yeah!

An even dumpier hole in the wall... Double dog fuck yeah!

Decor that rivals Fulton County jail cells...Triple dog fuck yeah!

A Cuban sandwich that tasted so good when it hits your lips... Fuck me silly, yeah!

This sammie ain't no joke... It's fucking delicioso! And even better at $4.50 a papi. The Cuban bread made in house is fluffy and fresh but when they smack that bitch down with that press, it comes out thin and crispy with just that right amount of chewiness. Mmm, that's exactly how I like my meat and buns slapped around.

Owners are super nice and friendly and gives you a taste of the turnover filled with cheese and guava... Shit was good. Some lady ordered like 300 of them and was picking them up for her son's wedding later that day because he said they were da bomb. I concur. Shit, I already placed my order for my Bar Mitzvah next month.

This joint ain't much to look at but who's looking when you're stuffing your fat face with that insano Cubano.

Apúrate.

Burp.

3671 Clairmont Road
Atlanta, GA 30341
(770) 457-2172

No comments: