Monday, February 8, 2010

Ormsby's - Update

Ronnie L. and his social media skills are "exquisite". He sure knows how to shill a place with this love note PM to me.

"I honestly hope you never come back!" ...You got it pal, ask and you shall fucking receive.

"This is a place that Atlanta needs. A so called gastro foodie as you obviously think you are should appreciate the simple minded wooden door and small food menu with an exquisite beer list. Put a fork in and hang out at cypress pint and plate with the other want to be tools of midtown, and the tranny prositutes.

Cheers

PS if you want too be such a lush on your reviews at Least have the ball to show your face."

I think he meant the "simple minded menu". And how did he know I only had one ball? I remember that infamous day with that blow torch, ball-peen hammer, can of Silly String and Slap bracelet like it was yesterday... The horror, the horror. I can't bweathe, someone open a window.

Shit, I still can't find the bathroom. Might as well just pee at the bar with my...

Pants on the ground
Lookin' like a fool with my pants on the ground
with the gold in my mouth
hat turned sideways
pants hit the ground
call myself a cool cat
Looking like a fool
walkin' down town
with my pants on the ground

ZIPPPP!!!

I'm taking bets on when they will be listed on The Schumacher Group website.

1170 Howell Mill Rd NW

Atlanta, GA 30318
(404) 968-2033

No comments: