Monday, February 8, 2010

Ming's Bar B Que

Old man Ming is merciless. Not even cute kitty kats out back get a break... Except their necks. The same staff seems to work 24/7 (mebbe these FOBs are on the quick 10 year plan to pay off the Snakehead's fee, who knows) but this type of ruthlessness keeps the grub consistent and tasty.

I have eaten quite a good bit of the menu throughout the years... I tend to stick with my favorvites like congee w/ 1000 yr old eggs, tripe, squid, chowfun, wonton noodle soup, veggies, Peking duck, and all the other roasted meats... Even the cat out back. That shit is G O O O O D.

I love coming here after boozing for 28 hours straight with some skank I picked up along the way. I don't even know where the fuck I am sometimes and who's underpants I'm wearing but once they put that fried cat paw in front of me, it's all good in da hood. I'm just kidding! ...About the underpants.

Emperor Ming once said to me...

"Pathetic gwai-lo's. Hurling your bodies out to Buford Hwy, without the slightest inkling of who or what pets are out here. If you had known anything about the true nature of the Chinese BBQ, anything at all, you would've eaten it in terror."

All Hail Ming's!

Meow.

Burp.

5150 Buford Hwy NE
# 300

Doraville, GA 30340
(770) 451-6985

No comments: