Monday, February 8, 2010

Grindhouse Killer Burgers

Eating something this sloppy reminds me of an old girlfriend from the days of yore... This shit was greasy as a mofo and my face was drenched with burga smegma. I fucking loved it. I mean, who doesn't love a juicy piece of man meat between a pair of soft buns. Just be careful of the meat sliding out the back of them buns with all that lube. It's like a peeping turtle... Or is that a pooping turtle?

Love the whole vibe of it inside the market... From the friendly staff to the counter seating. The projector playing some random shit on the tiled wall while you wait puts you in a trance like a cow to slaughter... It was Pink Floyd's The Wall up in this piece, you know, where all the zombie kids walk into the grinder. Let me tell ya, these kids taste fucking amazing.

The Grindhouse Double - Ooey, gooey, juicy, cheesy, squeeze me. Shit was like butta running all down my mouth and arm. Bossy, you are udderly delicious. Slurp.

The Fries were just the brown bag crinkle cut variety but when it is fried super crispy, they are hawt as shit. Crunch.

Killer burgers is right, eat a few of these a week and you'll be fucking dead... But I can't think of a better way to die than this. Well, mebbe a couple of other ways but that's another review.

Burp.

209 Edgewood Ave.
Atlanta, GA 30303
(404) 522-3444

No comments: