Monday, February 8, 2010

China House Chinese Restaurant

I don't know what's worse... Seeing some old dude slapping his noodle around in public or me getting excited about it while I watch. Makes me wanna get my hands dirty and try some noodling myself down there... Shit, I got about 40 years of experience. It can't be that hard.. Or mebbe it could.

This is one of the few food court stalls in the Assi Plaza Duluth that dishes out some tastee hand pulled noodles. A decent selection of noodle dishes can be had here but I went with the classic...

"Ja Jang" Noodles - Soft, chewy noodles with just the right amount of tooth (teeth not preferred)... It's really quite good when it slides down your throat. You may even want to hum to it while swallowing... It's almost orgasmic. But the black bean sauce was rather weak and didn't really give me that rush of blood flow I was hoping for. It needed more kick or jerk to it, black bean sauce is usually salty as fuck but somehow it got diluted down here. Not that it was bad, mebbe it's just the Korean version vs Chinese.

Definitely will be back to try the other noodle dishes. That geezer can really stretch his Lo Mein vein all day... Heard him say, it was a "Ho" lotta "Fun".

Slap! Splat! Smack!

Slurp.

1630 Pleasant Hill Rd.
#A8

Duluth, GA 30096
(678) 638-0995

No comments: