Monday, February 8, 2010

Bobby G's

Anyone who puts the word "Authentic" on their menu better nut up or shut up. They got the decor but do they have balls? Speaking of balls, that damn Saxby Chambliss planted the seed in my head about people who drinks a lot with tattoos may have the Gay. My name ain't Jack Sparrow but I was craving some flesh arrow.

Always been wanting to try this joint out but the original spot is in Alpharetta. Fuck dat... Not even for a Chi-dog. But after a year or two, they took over My Panini's old space. What a dump that was. Patience makes the heart grow fonder, right? Or is that, Patience makes my pouch grow fatter? Whatever.

Bobby G's $9 pitcher of beer special... It's special alright, special ed. Got a tasting of it like it was some stash from their private cellar. It was more like from their private parts. Stick with Yuengling, your bladder will thank me later.

Chicago Dog - Aah, finally a traditional Chi-Dog done right. Dragged through the garden. Shit was tastee but it didn't make me wanna suck face with some dude though.

Classic Italian Beef - The famous Gonnella roll got me. Shaved beef looked very similar to my ex-gf's hoo-hoo. I didn't how or which way I should eat this. This definitely didn't make me wanna lick a sack but I did lick the Au Jus (or Aw Juice as the kid working there would say).

Italian Sausage - This ginzo tubesteak was juiced up! Shit hung out on both ends. We may have a "Situation" here. I tore that shit up like Snookie gnawing on a meat periscope.

Polish Sausage - Why did the Pole put ice in his condom? To keep the swelling down. Y'all know I had to do it. But I got the Maxwell street style- Grilled onions and peppers.

Wings - Honey BBQ and Chicago Fire. Passable wings, flavors were pedestrian. Chicago Fire had the BTU of an unlit match.

Onion Rings - Even these brown baggers trump those FUBAR bloomin onion rings at Ormsby's.

Fries - Crinkle cut Sysco special. Filler.

Wunder Bar - Chocolate covered frozen cheesecake on a stick. Nuff said.

Overall, it ain't a bad joint... They got the tools but they need a real mechanic to make this baybee run right. Definitely would go back for some more male organs and it's not because Saxby said to.

Pump.

Pump.

Mustard.

574 Main Street
Atlanta, GA 30324
(404) 841-6670

No comments: