Monday, February 8, 2010

Six Feet Under

It's like the walking dead in here. WTF is up with all the geezers in this piece, yo? Um, you do know that you're in a place called Six Feet Under... Serves the greasiest fwied food and sits across from a fucking cemetery. Some of these seniors are practically tap dancing on their coffin. Unless this is your last meal or your name is Benjamin Button, I wouldn't be caught dead around here. And the wait is murder. If I were you, Ben Franklin, I make like a fetus and head out.

I liked the old spot better, it had more character... This new space is so corporate looking, as with the other one on the Westside. It's a fucking tourist trap. By the looks of some of these nudniks, I guarantee you they drove at least an hour to come here... And wait hours upon hours for what? Grub that is pedestrian as shit?

I don't eat here anymore, I drink. Everything tastes the same... Like oil. If I wanted rat toes, there's plenty of them across the street. But I gotta admit they are prolly the best thing on the menu. I love me some fried foods but damn, 90% of their shit is fwied and runs through my bowels like a luge... Just smelling the grease in the air puts me 3 feet under.

Come here to drink and then eat at Stella... Or vice versa.

2.5 Stars.

Pump.

Pump.

Squirt.

415 Memorial Dr SE
Ste E

Atlanta, GA 30312
(404) 523-6664

No comments: