Monday, February 8, 2010

Fuze Burger - May be Closed

They should called it "Faze Burger".

It's like one nightmare after another with this fusion crap. They're out to get me, I fucking know it. That dingo, Mel Gibson, might have something there with that Conspiracy Theory. How is it that the same owners go from a Thai joint to a Burga joint? Stop da fucking madness, yo.

Hmmm... when i think of burgers, i think of a juicy, flavorful and gweazy piece of hot beef injection that drips down my arm when I bite into it. Why ask me for a temp when you're gonna cook it til it's cremated? The dusty old Kroger buns were a let down too... Quadrillage was as useful as putting lipstick on them.

Tofu Chips - I wouldn't exactly call them "chips", more like "sheets"... These bean curd sheets were drenched in a sweet wet brown sauce... I think I woke up the next morning covered in it as well. Squish.

Lamb Burga - A flat, gamey and dry disk of meat... Jesus, it was almost as bad as the EVOS burga. Coleslaw was meh... Mebbe they shoulda used Kewpie instead. Squirt.

Tango Burga - This mad cow muffin made my bowels do the tango. Dousing more brown sauce on it doesn't make the inside any juicier. Tots seemed quadruple fried... It was like an empty shell. Shit was shooting blanks like a 60 yr old man. Pump pump dust.

Talk about fucking lost in translation... Where's Mushmouth? I need him to translate. If the people weren't so friggin' nice, it woulda been 2 stars but I'll kick it up to 2.5 stars.

File it under: Been there, done that. Judging by their numbers this place will be a Korean Ethiopian Pizza, Tapas, Tacos & More joint in 6 months.

Bulpoopi.

265 Ponce De Leon Ave NE
Suite A

Atlanta, GA 30308
(404) 685-9988

No comments: