Monday, February 8, 2010

Mulberry Street Pizza

Forgive me Father for I have sinned... It's been 3 weeks since my last meal at Antico. I have cheated on her with another piece of pie and like all cheaters, I got a bad case of the crabs... Pinching myself for this nightmare to be over. But the stigmata had only just begun.

Seeing 3 stars from Robert (4 from Wallace) was more than enough for me to take a sniff of this trim. I shoulda stuck a red hot poker in my eyeballs instead.

Meatball Sub - Shit, give me a pair of balls anytime, anyday, anywhere and I will put them in my mouth like a chipmunk storing nuts in their cheeks for the winter. Believe it or not, this wasn't half bad. The meatballs were toothy and flavorful, the sauce was decent, the bread was toasty and the Grande cheese made everything better.

Margherita Pizza (large) - I know what y'all are gonna say... "Margherita... WTF, douchbag?" Ok, ok... I was nervous! I'm so used to ordering that at Antico that I had diarrhea of the mouth and it just squirted out uncontrollably. What a shame... I shoulda just ordered a regular large pie like so many times before. Besides the Grande cheese, this 'ZA needs to go back to Athens... Where it belongs with the collegiate palates and the Freshman 20.

+3 stars for the sammie, -1 for the 'ZA = 2 Stars. Mulberry Street my ass.

Your Worship, If I say 10 Hail Mary's and 5 Our Father's... Am I forgiven then? Yes, yes... I know, I wasn't talking about that other thing with the 2 girls and a cup... Just on this pie cheating thing. Jesus. Easy girls...

Squeeze.

Amen.

4355 Cobb Pkwy Se
Atlanta, GA 30339
(770) 988-8646

No comments: