Monday, February 8, 2010

Hankook Taqueria

This joint should be filed under "Stuff White People Like"...Can someone tell me what's the deal with white people and fish tacos? I have yet to see a real Mexican order a puta taco, anywhere... Don't get me wrong, I like fish tacos too but only if they are grilled or sauteed... And not fucking Tilapia either.

So, Atlanta's first introduction to Korean Tacos is this stuff? A bastardized version that barely trumps Toxic Hell. Let me tell y'all that these Korean Fwied Lap Flounders ain't got nothing on Pink Tacos. Watered down versions of the real deal. Shouldn't they change "Street Snacks" to "Street Snatch" in this part of town? Nightcrawlers and Hobos pandering and wandering all up in this piece. No one of good repute is taking the 2 foot express here I tell ya.

The Spanish speaking Korean owners are very nice people and I do wish them the best of luck, but shit, the Bulgogi Taco, Pork Taco, Burritos, Fried Dumps and Fried Taters left me... BAFFLED.

Bomba.

Bomba.

Chorrito.

1341 Collier Rd
Atlanta, GA 30318
(404) 352-8881

No comments: