Monday, February 8, 2010

Taco Bell - Howell Mill

Once you go black, you never go back... You got that right sista, I ain't ever going back after gnawing on that new Black Jack taco they've been whoring all over the boobtube lately. That shit tastes all the same... Black taco, pink taco, yellow taco, YayTaco, etc. No wonder why Captain Kirk didn't think twice about nailing a green alien bitch... You eat one out, you ate them all. I guarantee you that I wouldn't be traveling across the universe just for a green taco.

Curiosity killed the Kit Kat... A triple dog dare that went udderly wrong. Lookie here at these specimens: A Black Jack Taco and a Volcano Taco. If I was color blind, I wouldn't be able to tell them apart but my pouch could. Seriously, close your eyes and shove that nasty meat vage in your mouth and you tell me if you can taste the difference. No one can. Mebbe only if you purge that shit back up on the run for the border.

Hell, just don't do it no matter how tempting they are. It truly is...

Toxic Hell.

Flush.

1761 Howell Mill Rd NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
(404) 355-4997

No comments: