Monday, February 8, 2010

Nori Nori

"Deadliest catch, without the crabs... Almost outta gas, call the Arabs."

Yup, shit's OTP... So, gas up yo ride and try not to cry. Tugboats and Supertankers pulling up anchor cuz they're leaving dry land, get below deck with a dwink in my hand.

You know you're over eating when the buttons on your shirt starts popping apart. I rebuttoned a couple of them and found crabmeat inside my shirt. The fuck. Crabmeat. I gave up... And left my shirt open and continued the carnage.

Unlimited sooshee on one side and hot stuff on the other. Shit is dangerous... Someone can lose an eye with flying buttons up in this piece. Still like the place though... I can only waddle in here with my moo-moo once a month and that's once a month too many. It's embarrassing. Ok, it's not.

Staff is always friendly (except that fucker hiding all the Uni) and some of the broads here are hot as ballz... Excuse me, Miss, I think I dropped a Geoduck down my pants.

Oops, there goes my pants on the ground... Again.

ZIPPP.

6690 Roswell Rd
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
(404) 257-1288

No comments: