Monday, February 8, 2010

Shaun's Restaurant

If I spend another minute here, I might as well be a piece of fucking furniture. I wouldn't mind it if the broad smuggling the 2 chihuahuas in the blue sweater sat on me all night... It's ok, she floats. Here kitty kitty. 2 words: Communal Table.

I don't even look at the menu anymore... I just say, "FEED ME, I'M STARVING!". Then he makes the magic happen in that tiny ass kitchen like it's his bedroom. And he gives birth to some tasty ass vittles... Hey, I like ATM sometimes.

Chicken Liver Egg Salad - Holy fuck, sounds like a diabolical afterbirth but that placenta on a plate was OMFG good. He's trying to kill me, I know it. He just wants to trade his chopped livers for my choppers.

Salmon Crudo - This ain't no stinky pinky. If only all my ex-gf's looked and tasted this good. Fish was so fwesh as if a bear just delivered it from a river in his mouth. A hint of chili oil was a nice surprise.

Pork Buns - Besides the fact that he totally ripped this off from Momofuku, his buns are fluffy and supple... I inhaled his pork as if I was in prison. Makes me wanna put a couple of them down my pants and make my own pork bun.

Chicken Liver Fettuccini - This shit is so delicious that it deserves to be served in a silver fucking platter... And it was! What class! Call me, pal, when you got no class... We'll drink Natty Light and pick up sleazy wimmen in your Porsche.

Pork Schnitzel - It's better than the Schnauzers I had at another joint. Crispy Panko crust, thin and tender... He should do a Schnitzel truck down here. Beep beep. Hint hint.

Chocolate Mousse and Sticky Toffee Pudding are good if you're into that kinda stuff but as always, one bite and I'm done... But I'll have another whiskey old-fashioned to wash down that load.

Dude, give me your keys to your crib, I need a kat nap... Meet you out at the whorehouse, er, I mean, Bookhouse later.

Thanks, pal... You're the best.

Snore.

Burp.

Squirt.

1029 Edgewood Ave
Atlanta, GA 30308
(404) 577-4358

No comments: