Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yoreka

This heat wave can be summed up in two words: Swamp Ass.

All Atlanta needs is another fro-yo shop like I need a hole in my head. But since I was about to melt riding on my chop, I needed something to cool down my innards. The Prado has turned into franchise city... What a pisser. Frankie's is kaput but Joli Kobe and 5 Seasons is still alive, thank Buddha.

The two young chippies working this joint seems to be a byproduct of the product served... A little tart. Mebbe it's from the growth hormone-free milk they are using but that ain't stopping my pouch from growing any larger. Their ability to serve no more than one customer at a time is uncanny. Well, I guess you have to be patient with a ra-tart.

Speaking of tart... The soft serve fro-yo came in 4 flavas- original, blueberry, mango and pomegranate. Sampled all of them. The pomegranate had a weird finish to it... Kinda like doing a shot of pickle juice vodka. Mango and blueberry were the best of the bunch. The toppings are your standard sprinkles of crap. Kiwi, mango and blackberry were selected. If they had ice cubes as a topping that day, it woulda tasted like liquid gold in that 95 degree heat.

I'm filing this joint under... Been there, done that.

2.5 Stars.

Next.

5590 Roswell Road NE
Suite 130

Atlanta, GA 30342
(404) 459-9123

No comments: