Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cellar 13 Wine Merchant

Doing a wine tasting at 3pm in the afternoon is not good... Not good at all. Ah, fuck it... 12 bots later and I'm flowing like the Thames. Thank God, they have a nice toilette because my teeth were floating. I like the individual hand towels in there, a nice personal touch... Class, all the way, all the time... Even, if I'm all crass.

Cellar 13 has a nice unique selection from all over and John Passman can point you in the right direction, even if you're fucking blasted out of your mind from sucking down a mixture of delicious whites and reds for last 3 hours. What a sweetheart... Sold!

I almost stumbled over to Johnny's Hideaway prowling for some Grey Prey... It was like an auto-response but my friend, punched me in the face instead. Phew, that was a close one! What a pal!

It was the start of a beautiful friendship but I ended up losing my shoes... Along with my dignity.

Next time, I'll take my wine...

TO GO.

Squirt.

3765 Roswell Road
Atlanta, GA 30342
(404) 816-4071

No comments: