Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fogo de Chao

Wake me up before you Fogo
Don't leave me hanging like some Joe Schmo
Wake me up before you Fogo
I don't want to miss it when you hit that triple digits
Wake me up before you Fogo
'Cause I'm not plannin' on eating solo
Wake me up before you Fogo
Take me noshing tonight
I wanna hit that high

And did I ever hit that high... Pre Fogo- 154.5 lbs. Post Fogo- 159.5 lbs.
That's 5 friggin' God damn pounds (80 oz) of meat I just consumed within a 2 hour period. That's like eating a whole baby Jesus... And that lil medium rare fucker was delicious. I felt like I gave birth to Kuato... Open your pouch to me.

Turn that shit on green and let the cruise control begin. Slices and slices of bloody meat after bloody man meat, my shit was on like Donkey Kong... And the gauchos were getting grouchy with Gastro's abysmal pouchy. Then, food coma sets in, along with bloating... I was in Angel Lust. WHAM bam thank you ma'am.

Fogo de Chao is like a monster truck show: You pay for the whole seat but you only need the edge... Before and after.

Burp.
Splash.
Flush.
Snore.

3101 Piedmont Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30305
(404) 266-9988

No comments: