Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sublime Doughnuts

I gotta pull my pants way up... Because the glaze is getting deep! Talk about hype. Everyone needs to stop licking Kamal's nuts... But it's well deserved though.

Don't get me wrong, I like doughnuts and Kamal busts out a mean nut. But it tastes just as good as a Krispy Kreme in my opinion, the only exception here is the variety of toppings, glazes and different shapes of fried dough that makes his shop so special. Plus, he's a lovely, lovely man. Always so sweet and soft spoken every time I go in there, just like his doughnuts.

He dips his nuts in a variety of flavas, fortunately for me, he keeps his pants up and his dough balls down in the fryer. Then jizzlobs his sweet tasting glazy funk all over that trunk filled with airy junk... He does it with spunk, not like some punk at the Dunk-n-Nutz.

This boy in da hood is da real "Dough Boy"... Glaze up, Doughs down.

Put a bacon doughnut and/or the Luther/Kamal burga on your lineup and I will give you 5 stars, pal. Until then, my panniculus pouch needs a break from all that chugar or else I will bust more than a nut in my sack.

Burp.

535 10th St NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
(404) 897-1801

No comments: