Thursday, September 17, 2009

Taquerîa El Rey Del Taco

This shanty has been around forever and for a reason... It is the shiznit.

Extensive menu that includes plenty of meats and seafood. I come here for one thing and one thing only... The delicious fucking TACOS. They carry some of the most disgusting parts from 4 legged animals, sometimes even one legged creastures or none at all! Yum!

The only taco that they didn't have was the pink one (my fav). But I'm sure you can find that down the street, it is Buford Hwy after all. Make sure you get the tortillas hecho a mano (40 pesos extra)... Don't be a cheapo Charlie-o and waste your time with factory made torillas and no, they don't have fucking hard tacos. This isn't "Toxic Hell", hombre.

Look at these vomit-inducing hacks of offal offered... Fuck ya!

Al Pastor - Your pork & steak standby, "A favorite". You got that right, Papi!

Tripa - Tripe or chitlins bowels as they call it. This shit is B I E N.

Cabeza - Cow cheeks or head tacos. What cute dimples you have, now, get in my boca!

Lengua - Tongue. I could french kiss this biatch all noche long.

Barbacoa de Chivo - Just like a Billy goat, I will eat anything on a tortilla... Including a hacked up leather boot.

Carnitas - Pork butt. They really know how to tear that ass apart! I like ass meat, so what?

Buche - Pork stomach... Somehow, I missed this one. Don't worry, it will be in my pouch next time.

Garnished with cilantro and onion. That's all you need, period. Whoever started putting processed cheez, lettuce and tomatoes on tacos should be shot. The verde salsa and smoked chipotle salsa are very good but could use some more heat. Chipz and salsa were decent filler.

This is one joint you won't find me "dropping the chalupa" afterwards.

ERUCTO!

5288 Buford Hwy NE
Atlanta, GA 30340
(770) 986-0032

No comments: