Thursday, September 17, 2009

Honey Pig

Fat disgusting pigs apply within...

Hells yeah, give me 2 applications, one for my pouch and one for my ass because they live in separate zip codes.

Located deep in Deliverance country... You can almost hear the faint squeals of sows sizzling over a Korean high hat. So, I ask my Honey... do you think I'm a Pig? "If it looks like a swine and squeals like a swine... It must be delicious pork belly." And a glorious belly it is... Le Pouche de Resistance.

Start off with some bean sprouts and kimchi on the grill. The server, armed only with a pair of tongs and surrounded by prison issued cinder block around me, I was literally getting my salad tossed... Gentle, I'm fragile. I hope they don't butter my buns. But I must admit, I swallowed more than a mouthful of what he was dishing out.

Then comes the pork belly, bulgogi and mushrooms... Beautiful specimens, thinly sliced bite size pieces that cooked quickly and retained all it's juicy goodness. Wrap all this junk in the lettuce leaves, daikon or rice wrappers and proceed to shove the entire unit into your piehole. Repeat. Pure bliss.

The kimchi noodle soup looked interesting but it paled in comparsion in the presence of hot sizzling man meat. I swear I heard "It's a raining man meat" in the background. This stagnant bowl of red liquid funk sat in the corner like a redheaded stepchild waiting for the mosquito eggs to hatch.

Of course, you can't end the meal without some octopussy wrapped around the shaft with it's legs squirming in an uncontrollable fashion... Toss in some flied lice, a bowl of soup and this is what I call a happy ending. Man don't need much... food, massage palors and sleep.

Oink
Wee
Squeal
Burp
Zzzzz

3473 Old Norcross Rd
Ste 304

Duluth, GA 30096
(770) 476-9292

No comments: