Thursday, September 17, 2009

Grouchy's Deli

You know why no one else has reviewed this joint? That's because it's in Lower Chattanooga... Where am I? I can't bweathe. The options are few as the day is long.

I would be grouchy too if I had to eat this shit day in and day out. Okay, it's ain't that bad, just a run of the mill sammie shop that's trying to be a NYC deli. FAIL. I know everyone pretends to be from NYC but that red neck and mullet ain't fooling anyone around here. The only thing that is authentic are the Mexicans making your sandwiches.

Just be original and stop calling your sammies after the 5 boroughs... How about the Mossback, Inbreed, Trash, Trailer Park, Larry, Camaro Cut, Rebel, Wife Beater, Hillbilly, Nascar, Molester, Walmart, Yokel, Hick, Incest, Banjo, Toothless or the Cousin? Those names for a sandwich would be so kickass! Hellz yeah!

The salads and bread selections are decent and fresh, the bagels are meh... But don't be so God damn chincy with the meat! If you went full Carnegie, I would sooo give you 3 stars. Drape on the meat on my buns, I say!

Until then.... 2.55 stars.

Munch.

5275 Peachtree Pkwy
Norcross, GA 30092
(678) 879-0707

No comments: