Thursday, September 17, 2009

Popeyes - Closed

So, I have this fwend who loves Pops...

But one day he was in such a rush and he didn't notice the tiny sign on the door that said it was broken and to use the side door instead. Well, since, all he had on his mind was that delicious chicken, he developed superhuman strength and pulled that said door right off it's hinges. He placed the door on the side of the building like it was meant to be there. The staff was very angry at him but he proceeded to order his box of chicken anyways... Spicy.

I guess you can't keep a hungry man down from his chicken, no matter what, he will find a way in. Hell, people have been robbed for this ghetto pigeon!

He felt so sorry about the door mishap that he has been afraid to show his face there ever since... But he savored every morsel of yardbird in that box that night.

I heard that this location is up for sale for $25k... So, I got that going for me, um, I mean... My fwend got that going for him.

Pump
Pump
Smash

3389 Buford Hwy NE
Atlanta, GA 30329
(404) 321-0654

No comments: