Friday, August 22, 2008

Zaxby's

I know it's a conspiracy that all the good pizza joints are OTP... and that goes the same for some fast food joints as well. The good yardbird places are way out in Metallica country... and we're stuck with the same dusty old standbys. The only ITP joint that keeps me from going into a roid rage is Popeyes. They are fierce!

After seeing the Zaxby's commercials time and time again... I knew I had to try it even though I'm not a big fan of Chick-Fil-A's dried out ghetto pigeons. You got your basic chicken joint menu... but the chicken tenders is their claim to fame. Everything else is just conversation.

These chix fingaz are crispy outside and tender and moist on the inside. Some would say the best way to eat a chicken would be one leg behind each ear. But to me, they are just simply tasty one bite at a time. I could eat these things everyday but then I would become bald and fat.

Gobble gobble. Burp.

www.zaxbys.com

No comments: