Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Los Arcos

This ain't your run of mill Mexi-Garbage Plate joints... but I almost got run over by a KIA walking into this place.

Well, yes, they do have those ridiculous order by numbers combos but freshness is the key here. Even though the tortillas aren't 'hecho a mano'... the flavors more than make up for it.

Chips n Salsa are your basic standard issued but the salsa has just enough kick to tickle your taste buds. I personally like it hot as hell...so I can cry tears of joy.

Tacos are good, the ground beef is not wet like chili. They don't overload it with filler (aka lettuce, cheese, tomatoes). It's clean and tasty.

Quesadillas are crispy and a beautiful golden brown, the chicken is pulled by hand and tender. Cheez melted evenly with just the right amount of tooth to it.

Rice and Beans are tasty and believe it or not, they have good flavor and texture. Rice are plump and seasoned nicely. Beans are not pureed to baby food consistency. Pleasantly surprised with these often overlooked side dishes.

Chile Poblano Rellenos... OMG. This could possibly the best I had in Atlanta. The REAL poblano chile is the size of a Fraternity paddle. Filled with ground beef and cheez, cooked perfectly and not mushy. Smack me up and down all night long with this dish.

My Neck, My Back ...Lick my Taco just like that...

BURP.

5450 Peachtree Pkwy
Ste 3-C
Norcross, GA 30092
(770) 441-1814

No comments: