Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Popeyes Chicken - Airport

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
I'm standin' here outside your door
I hate to walk out to say goodbye

But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn
The taxi's waitin', he's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so hungry I could die

Theres so many times, I've let you down
So many places, I've eaten around
I tell you now, they don't mean a chicken wing
Every shack I go, I'll think of you
Every spicy wing, I'll sting for you
When I come back, I'll bring your biscuit ring

Now the time has come to leave you
One more time, Let me taste you
Then close your doors, I'll be on my way
Dream about the wings to come
When I won't have to eat alone
About the thighs, I won't have to say

So grease me and fry for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold a box for me like you'll never let me go

Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, Popeyes, I hate to go

Burp.

6000 North Terminal Parkway Suite 435
Concourse B
Atlanta, GA 30303
(404) 763-1444

No comments: