Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits

Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit hungry and you never do delivery.

Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of others chomping away while waiting on line.

Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the spicy pieces gone by.

Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I look inside the box.

Turnaround spicy thighs, every now and then the juicy pieces fall apart
Turnaround drumsticks, every now and then the crispy skin fall apart

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only open all night
I'll be eating Popeyes forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong together
I can't stand it if I'm at the end of the line
Your chicken is like a shadow on me all of the time
I don't know what to do and I'm always cravin' spicy dark meat
I'm living in a Popeyes and giving 4 stars
I really need you tonight
Feasts are gonna start tonight
Feasts are gonna start tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in love with the Colonel
But now I'm only falling apart when a Popeyes burn down
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the belly
Once upon a time there was KFC in my life
But now there's only love for the POPS
Nothing I can say
A total eclipse of the belly

2691 Windy Hill Rd SE
Marietta, GA 30067
(770) 612-1848

No comments: