Thursday, September 17, 2009

Presto Cevicheria and Mucho Mas

There ain't no magic in making tasty chow... Keep it simple and fresh and let the ingredients do the translating.

Met up with a couple fwends here... They basically ordered everything on the menu and your mother. Dishes came out lightening fast, it was like running across the border.

Chicken soup, Cuban sammie, fried pork cutlet, plantains, steak, chorizo, chicharrones, huevos, avocado, beans etc... It was like speed eating. Eater X in da house! Everything was pretty damn tasty and inexpensive.

Passionfruit aqua fresca was friggin delish... I suck that fucker down in like 3 gulps. I was so hungover, I woulda sucked anything down. Wait, that didn't come out right... Shit, I did it again. I'll shut up now and just say...

I liked this joint a lot and will be back... Just for the sexy Latina server, alone. I'm sure she's mas loca but that's alright because I'm living la vida loca, tambien.

Muy caliente.

1392-B Roswell Rd
Marietta, GA 30062
(770) 973-2196

No comments: