Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ali Baba L5P

"Open, Sesame!"... Is what I say when I come here or when I'm at your mom's house.

This little mom & pop out house with a hookah patio on da side, dishes out some decent tasting grub... Even collegiate baseball players can afford to eat here. You got all your standard Medi-favorites, they're not gonna make you wet your pants with authentic spices and flavors but the girthy shaft of pressed man meat snuggled inside the Autodoner made me did.

Lookie here, you can't go wrong with the Gyro here. Lightly toasted pita filled with shaved lamb/beef meat and a little veggie filler. It was a nice balance of meat and ruffage but coulda use some more tzatziki. The flavors didn't make me blow my wad and neither did the price. A combo with a dwink and side runs you about $8... My side of hummus and a couple scraps of cut up pita was passable in a hippie kinda way.

Keep your guard up... The 40 thieving hobos around these here parts won't think twice about Bogarting your meaty booty and leave you with an empty pouch on the curb holding your dick in the wind.

Close, Sesame!

Zippp.

1099 Euclid Ave
Atlanta, GA 31136
(678) 508-9811

No comments: