Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hand in Hand

This dump should be called Dick in Hand instead... Because you sit there waxing your ShamWow for what seems like an eternity waiting for a friggin server. That's why I don't come here much unless my Cheap Charlie fwends drag me here for their half off appetizer specials, $1 flat beers or smelly vage tacos. I rather put my dugan in a SlapChop and finish it off with the Graty.

This place has it all... The stench of rotten crotch, the decor of an outhouse, the service of toothless hags on Boulevard and the cuisine from Cook's pest control. Lookie, lookie... What's on your Cookie?

Last time I was there (about a week ago), the beer was warmer than a Spring piss and flatter than a Kindergartener on her first day of school. The two tables next to us had the same results. Sent that urine back and asked for bottled beers. 15 minutes later... Nothing. Went in and canceled the order. The bartender and server (sitting on a stool) were gossiping and giggling. How fitting... A stool sample.

The food is another story... Gives a whole new meaning to Pub Grub. Make that Pud Grab. I have seen the kitchen staff in the pisser taking matters into their own hands and walking out without washing them after their "quiet date". Look, flog your hog on your own time there, Chico. Fish tacos? ...I think I'll pass.

No glove, no love...

Pump.

Pump.

Squirt.

752 N Highland Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
(404) 872-1001

No comments: