Thursday, September 17, 2009

Little Five Points Pizza

WTF happened to L5Ps? It used to be hip and edgy, now it's hip and hop. It's Booty Sweat and Bust-A-Nut all day all the time up in this piece. Don't get me wrong, diversity is what L5Ps is all about, but I don't want to hear Lil Jon say "What?! Yeah! Okay!" repeatedly while I'm trying to eat a slice and not burn the roof of my mouth.

I'm a 'gluten' for punishment. I found their 'ZA pretty good once many moons ago, but it got fugly real fast... How many times can you reheat a slice? For God's sake, have some mercy on that thing... It's going into my pouch. The sauce, cheese and everything else is so God damn insipid. The worse was the dough/crust... Looked like it was dragged through raw flour when it came out of the oven. Was this thing trying to mime a slice of 'ZA? I didn't order a Fwench Bwead pizza, fool...

A slice is cheap here and in two ways... Price and quality. You get what you paid for... Just like the pathetic rags these footstools were wearing.

"Can I get a plain slice..."

"What?! Yeah! Okay!"

Punks.

Flush.

422 Seminole Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
(404) 525-2530

No comments: