Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thai Spice

Reconfirmed.

Ugh.

After a year, you would think they would have worked out the kinks. The menu says Thai but the food tastes like Panda Expwess. How does a Thai resto make everything taste like bad Chinese food? Answer: Because the friggin demographics around here doesn't know the difference between a Jelly Roll and a Basil Roll... Nor do their Mexican cooks.

Tom Yum Soup - Tasted more like Sum Yung Gai. Pure toilet water, a squirt of low rent fish sauce, no lemon grass or kaffir leaves, nothing that a real Tom Yum consists off. One shrimp, one scallop, a few squid rings and a piece of fish chum swimming in tainted water. I rather go waterboarding instead. Splash.

Green Curry Chicken - Once again, asked for THAI HOT. And all I got was watered down green milk... I doubt it was even coconut milk, mebbe from some kind of nut but it ain't from a Coco unless that was the dude's name. I've had hotter Italian Ice. This "curry" was so thin and runny, it made mine look like molasses. Squirt.

Pad Thai - A giant clump of brown mess. It looked like a dirty bird's nest. I know some birds regurgitate their food to their young but Jesus... That doesn't mean I want to do it involuntarily. C'mon, I don't wanna eat something that looks like a plate of pigeon droppings in Central Park unless you triple dog dared me. Drip.

Spring Rolls - Crispy outside, crappy inside. Enuff said.

This joint is absurd.

Norcross gets what Deliverance deserves.

I think I just drove off the road.

Splat.

5161 Peachtree Pkwy
Ste 605

Norcross, GA 30092
(770) 449-3996

No comments: