Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dog Days

Let's just say, Abe Froman can still be snooty, snotty... He's still the fucking Sausage King of Chicago. But I sure did get a rogering from this Vienna schlong.

Sweet Jesus, it only took them over a year to open... How fucking long does it take to open a tube steak joint? Unless their buns are paved with nuclear gold relish... This shack shoulda been opened within 4 months. I was so excited to see their sign go up like 14 months ago in this shit stain strip mall with the likes of Pizza Slut, NeHoe's and Jack Shack... But the days turned to weeks and the weeks turned into months, I had lost all desire to wrap my lips around that meat snorkel... Lazy ass dogs.

I finally stopped by and had to have their Chi-dawg. Small or Regular...I'm guessing bun or stadium size, WTF? Here's 5 dolla, now make me holla... The only holla-ring heard was when I opened up that styrofoam box. A poppy seed wheat bun ran through the garden... Have you seen my wiener?! That meat flute was like a peeping turtle hiding in it's shell. It might as well be a Vienna Sausage.

The construction was textbook with all the proper ingredients but it was missing one thing... Taste. It just wasn't there... Mebbe, part of it was that the pizzle was barely warm through besides the fact that the place was so damn dreary. The decor was lackluster and so was the one man staff. It reminded me of the Bates Motel, creepy. It was dead in there.

This joint just didn't do it for me... Mebbe, one day I'll stumble back in there and try the Italian sausage but somehow I know I will get tallywacked again.

Frankfurter.

2.5 stars.

6025 Peachtree Pkwy
Norcross, GA 30092
(770) 449-7433

No comments: