Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Quickly #2

They got balls!

Fried squid balls, fried fish balls, fried oyster balls, fried wing balls, fried tofu balls and of course the infamous, fried basil chicken nugget balls. Fuck, that shit is G O O D. Nothing better than a pair of balls in your cheeks... I looked in the mirror and saw a chipmunk staring back at me.



Why do I get a bad feeling about that 80" flat panel TV sitting on that chintzy ledge... And why are they watching Jaws with Chinese subtitles? Talk about FOB central up in this piece... Musta brought back some memories on their way here in that boat.

Ok, the shit had gotten better and the service is quicker... Given that I didn't order that blue corn gluten stinky tofu slush again. I got the safe strawberry mango smoothie. The thing wasn't bad, it was pretty good but the consistency and ratios are still not up to specs. I mean c'mon, you do that shit all day on that one blender of yours. Can you believe that shit? They still have ONE blender... It is almost as bad as Crazy Cuban's TWO sandwich presses. But that douche doesn't have Crazy Ass delicious chicken nuggets... Just some nasty old stale ass wannabe Cubanos w/ lettuce, tomato and onions.

Until he masters the flavors, ratios, blends, etc, etc... Don't get too fancy with the flavors you pick for your snow bubble, smoothie, slush, tea, shake, floats, pouchie, whatever... Because it might taste like horse semen. But still, I like the joint, donkey pizzle juice and all.

Dude, did you not read what I wrote in my first review? Get another blender and a hot piece of ass working the till. No one wants to talk to some old hag about her balls. But I'll have 2 sackfuls of them chicken nuggets. Did I mention how fucking good those things are?

Mazel Tov!

Oh, wait... Wrong store.

"I hear this place is restricted, Wang, so don't tell 'em you're Jewish, okay?"

Slurp.

3.5 Stars.

5090 Buford Hwy

Doraville, GA 30340
(404) 348-8847

No comments: