Tuesday, August 31, 2010

One Midtown Kitchen

I ate it... So, should U2.




Is it getting better
Or do you taste the same
Will it make it easier for you now
You got some other chef to blame
You say...

One Chioggia Beet
One Crisp Breast of Veal
When it's one feed
In the night
One half of a Roast Duck
We get to share it
Leaves you famished if you
Don't care for it

Did the food disappoint you
Or leave a bad taste in your mouth
You act like you never had cooked
And you want me to eat without
Well it's...

Too bland
Tonight
To drag the Salt and Pepper out into the light
They're one, but they're not the same
They get to
Season each other
Season each other
One...

Have you come here for deliciousness
Have you come to raise a glass
Have you come here to play Celebrity Chef
To the OTPers kissing your ass

Did I ask too much
More than a taste
You gave me nothing
Now it's all I ate
We're unfulfilled
But we've not the same taste
Well we
Tease each other
Then we do it again
You say
Grub is a temple
Grub a higher law
Grub is a temple
Grub the higher law
You ask me to eat it
But then you make me chew
And I can't be holding down
To what you served
When all you got is burnt

One mouth
One pouch
One bowel
You got to eat what you should
One taste
With each dish
Pastas
Burgers
One pouch
But we've not the same taste
You have to
Feed me better
Feed me better

One Mehtown Kitchen

3 Stars.

559 Dutch Valley Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30324
(404) 892-4111

No comments: