Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pho Mimi

It was like 2:30 in the afternoon and my pouch was acting all bat shit crazy. I was hungrier than a toothless whore... So, I naturally ordered a bowl of Pho. You can slurp and gum that shit down all day long without causing any oral inflammation... That's if you don't have any open sores.

Why on God's green Earth would I get a hot bowl of noodle soup in this heat? Simple. I was delusional... An empty pouch and temps in excess of 90 degrees didn't help. Ok, I admit it, I was piss drunk, too... I was fucking EUI, eating under the influence. I inhaled that shit in 2.35 minutes flat. It was pretty good, broth was nice and not oily. Meat, tripe, tendon, brisket were all passable. The chintzy meatball cut into 4 pieces was a fucking rip for that extra dollar or two.


Grilled Pork Bun was a massive display of crap in a bowl... It was almost a Triple Dog Dare. Lotsa grilled pork, veggies and rice noodles. You gotta used like a gallon of fish sauce just get that shit moist (like my ex-gf) because a hard, dry and veiny noodle always makes me gag when I try to swallow it. You gals know what I'm talking about. Anyone know if my noodle was hand pulled? I don't remember. It was pretty tasty overall if not a good deal.

Fried Eggrolls were crispy but the filling was as interesting as wet sawdust mixed in with larvae. I guess it's fine when you're starving or if you have a case of penis envy.

What really saved them was the Lollicup Honeydew and Peach slushes. That shit was G O O D. It was so hot outside that I was sweating balls and swamping ass. This cooled my taint down and raised my sperm count... My future ex-wife is a lucky gal. Say thank you to Lollicup, my lil buttercup.

The server was really happy... As in Tinkerbell happy. That fairy floated around the joint like Ginger Rogers... Just don't ask me to be your Fred Asshair. And no, I don't need my Bun tossed. Super duper service, though.

1.5 Stars.

If you think I wrote this wasted off my ass... I did.

Burp.

2550 Pleasant Hill Rd
Duluth, GA 30096
(770) 622-9693

No comments: