Thursday, August 21, 2008

Taco Mac - Lindbergh Center

This ass is on fire
With passionate poops
The next table complains about the noises below
But it only comes when eating that slop

My tummy said not to feed you no more
He said you're like nacho cheez without any chips
He said I'm so obese that I'm becoming bald, oh no
Ah, you think your taco's so pretty

Caught your dirty hands inside the hot sauce
Slammed your fingers in the microwave door
Feast with plastic knives and skewers
Dressed my chili dog up in shredded cheddar
Messed me up with your ghastly mole
Dye my taco pink and call me pretty

Moved to the outhouse, so you moved next stall
I knocked you out, you cut a hole in the wall
I found you weeping next to me, I thought I was alone on my throne
My bowels are driving me crazy, when are you coming home with TP

At this rate I will never get "Laid"...

2420 Piedmont Road
Lindbergh City Center
Atlanta, GA 30324
(404) 574-5813

No comments: