Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Canyons Burger Company

They should just toss their burgers back into the Grand Canyon.

What do burgers and fries have to do with an active outdoor lifestyle which they promote? I know that after I eat a fatty burger and fwies...I just want to lay down on my couch and take a nap. Getting on a mountain bike and riding 10 miles would be the last thing I do!

I thought the 360 Bacon Cheese Burger would be a safe exhibit to test out. 100% Black Angus Beef...really huh? The Hamburglar must have paid a visit. I rather eat ground up Angus Young. The meat was unseasoned, overcooked, dry and chewy. It just kinda sits there in your stomach and tries to reform like mercury. You would think the bacon would give it a little fatty goodness... but not if it's from Morningstar.

Fries- Frozen Crinkle Cut or Limp Stringy Sweet Potato...neither. How hard is it to make fresh hand cut fwies? Your menu is two things... burgers and fries!!! God forbid you have a third menu item! Is this the type of Freedom Fries our troops are fighting for? Smoothie King can make better fwies.

This grub will NOT... "become THE neighborhood-dining destination in neighborhoods around Atlanta".

Awful... Just Awful.

3877 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30319
(404) 841-9933

No comments: