Thursday, August 21, 2008

Geisha House

Am I the meanest?
Am I the prettiest?
Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
Well who am I?

Well, it ain't this hizzy... b/c it looks like they got the decor from the set of the The Last Dragon. I don't know what's cheesier... the Ocean Dragon or the Cowboy roll... they should merge it and call it Broke Back Dragon. The menu is full of "creamy" this and "creamy" that. How much jizz whizz is in the back? Those crappy rolls on the menu ain't gonna touch these Geisha Lips.

Call "911" Spicy Tuna - You got that right sista... call the price patrol, there's a robbery in progress.

Pink Lady- For that price, give me a Pink Taco instead.

Premium California Roll - That is the best oxymoron if I ever saw one. BTW- ask the server if they are in season and see what they say.

Frightened Geisha - It frightened my bowels and it committed seppuku.

Green Lawn - Can I smoke it instead of ingesting it? ...Everything's so gween!

With these prices, you would think Ashton Kutcher could afford more than trucker hats from a baitshack. But the grub sure tastes like it came from one.

Japan just called... they want their Memoirs back.

Sho'nuff!

1380 Atlantic Dr
Atlanta, GA 30363
(404) 872-3903

No comments: