Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ted's Montana Grill

I was rubbing my pouch and it felt kinda empty. So, I needed to replace the gas tank of my love machine with some sustenance with minimal effort. Hence, this joint known for it's Yak burgaz, was called into play since it's right downstairs from my office.

Sometimes laziness has it's rewards... the Monday Blue Plate special of Chicken Fwied Chicken was a must try. It was not bad at all... even though it was boneless, it had a nice crispy crust but a bit heavy. The chicken was semi moist and tender. The haricot vert had a very fresh green color to it and al dente. The smashed taters were creamy with a few chunky bites to it. I was pleasantly surprised with this dish b/c their burgaz and a few other dishes are constantly middling and not even worth mentioning... it just makes me tiresome.

This is one of many Chain of Fools in hear ye Norcross... but I'll eat from their trough before any of the others around here.

Norcross gets what Lumpkins deserves...

Oink.

5165 Peachtree Pkwy
Suite 205
Norcross, GA 30092
(678) 405-0305

No comments: