Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dairy Queen Grill & Chill

You can grill, you can chill, eating the lining away of your stomach
See that girl, watch that scooper, dig in the Dairy Queen

Friday night and my hunger grows
Looking out for the place to go
Where they make the right milkshake, getting in the Blizzard
You come in to look for a burger king
Any bun could be around that patty
Night is young and the Gastro's high
With a bit of banana split, everything is fine
You're in the mood for a sundae
And when you get the chance...

You're a greaser, you turn my belly
Leave my bowels burning and then you're gone
Looking out for an outhouse, any joint will do
I'm in the mood for Pepto Bismo
And when you get the chance...

You are the Dairy Queen, greezy and sweet, it's only 8:15
Dairy Queen, feel the beat from my large intestines
You can't digest, you can't hide, having the hurl of your life
See that bowl, watch that spew, I'm not diggin' the Dairy Queen

Splash.

4890 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
Norcross, GA 30071
(678) 969-0732

No comments: