Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tomo Japanese Restaurant

Domo arigato, Mr. Naito
Tomo, Tomo
Domo arigato, Mr. Naito,
Tomo, Tomo

You're wondering who I am
Marsupial or manpouch
With fish sent from Japan
I am the hungry man
Secret, secret, I gotta secret...

I've got a secret I've been hiding under crispy salmon skin
My pouch is hungry, my belly is busting, my bowel I.B.S.
So if you see me acting strangely, don't be surprised
I'm just a man who needed sushi, and somewhere to nosh
To keep me alive- just keep it coming
Somewhere to nosh to keep me alive

I'm not a Buddha without credentials- I'm not what you see
I've come to Yelp with my review, so we can be fed
I'm not a critic, I'm not from Saveur, forget what you know
I'm just a man whose circumference went beyond his control
Beyond my control- we all need control
I need portion control- we all need portion control

But I don't...

Gateau De Tai Et Ankimo - Seared Japanese snapper, monkfish liver terrine, ponzu jelly on shiso. It was a party in my mouth, too bad you weren't invited. Munch.

Tomo Urchin - Uni wrapped in shiso, seaweed and tempura fried with Tomo salsa. Amazing flavor and texture. Crunch.

Pork Belly Kakuni - Super tender cubes of belly In dashi sauce that went straight into mine. Get in mah belly! Slurp.

Omakase - Sashimi only: Shima-Aji, chu toro, live scallop, mackerel, kinmedai. This school of fish couldn't be any better. OMaGoshie.

Domo arigato, Mr. Naito,
Tomo, Tomo
Thank you very much, Mr. Naito
For doing the job that nobody can do
I want to thank you!

I'm Overjoy! Overjoy! Overjoy!

BURP!

3256 Cobb Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339
(770) 690-0555

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why no columns for the past month? I think you have the best blog listed on Kessler's site.