Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Total Wines & More

Total Wines: It buys the bottles on sale. It does this whenever it is told.

Me: Mister... I only pay in cash. Whatever sale prices you're askin' for, I'll pay it.

TW: It puts the bottles in it's basket or else it gets the cart again.

TW: Yes, it will, Precious, won't it? It will get the cart!

Me: Okay... okay... okay. Mister, if you show me where the Pinot Noir are, I will - I will charge it, I promise. See, my pouch is a real important organ... I guess you already know that.

TW: Now it places another bottle in the basket.

Me: Please! Please, I wanna go home! I wanna go home please!

TW: It places more bottles in the basket.

Me: I wanna see my puppy! Please I wanna see my...

TW: Put the fucking bottles in the basket!

15 bottles and all the Brooklyn brews later, I ended up ditching the hand basket for a dualie shopping cart. I always pay in cash, so the man can't track my whereabouts, but I had to whip out the plastic instead. This booze brothel is like Lay's tater chips... You just can't eat one. This place is like crack... Don't be surprised if you find me inside a well rubbing Malbec on it's skin.

Good selection, good service and good prices.

My Precious.

124 Perimeter Ctr W
Atlanta, GA 30346
(770) 395-1678

No comments: