Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Zoe's Kitchen

ZOWEY! Holy Varsity F.O., Batman!

"The color orange symbolizes balance, warmth, enthusiasm, vibrance, flamboyancy, and is demanding of attention." They forgot one... Craptastic. No amount of orange can brainwash you into thinking this is good grub. All these pedestrian cookie cutter concepts are so tiresome. I stood there for a couple of minzies looking at the menu and there was absolutely nothing appealing but I had to try it. This joint that bills itself as "healthy" is incredibly bland and tasteless.

Gweek Chicken Pita - I opened up this pouch and the chicken looked like the inside of a Tauntaun... And I thought it smelled bad on the outside. Lettuce was as fwesh as my socks after a weekend of muddin'. Tomato was as red as the Gimp's gag ball. Caramelized onions were as sweet as wet leather shoelaces. Feta was as fragrant as Limburger cheez. Did they ship this stuff from the Hoth system? Meh.

Potato Salad - While it was in fact a tater, a salad it was not. The least you can do is a reach around and jingle my salad, wasn't asking for a full toss. The bland slaw on the other hand needed more than a toss, try a handshake. Blech.

When I see an "oz" bag, I don't think of a bag of Lay's chips. This crushed up sack of flakes couldn't feed a goldfish. Crunch.

Last but not least, this Pimento thing... It looked like fromunda cheez from a baboon's ass. What a rip. Poop.

Eat Smart. Eat Somewhere else.

I like orange but shit...

Next!

2333 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
(404) 233-9637

No comments: