Thursday, October 22, 2015

Dish Dive Pop Up

Oh, lookie here... The pouch was here again for another chef pop up. What a surprise. Did I mention how much I adore this place? Inexpensive good food, BYOB and close knit family style atmosphere makes this place unique and awesome in this town full of overpriced, overdone, overcooked resto groups that care more about expanding their empire instead of expanding my pouch without breaking the bank. This place fucking rocks... And if you stick your cock out while rocking out to EB's tunes, no one who be offended, either. Let's fucking eat, bitches... 

5 Spiced Ribs. Sweet, tender ribs with crispy shallots... I want to hump this plate.

The Wedge. Country fried steak on wedge salad with bleu cheese, radish and tomato... Definitely, bumping uglies with this if I was alone.

Wings. Crispy and juicy with sweet red pepper and ranch... I want to rub the bloody sauce all over my back and tell people I'm a fallen angel... Eat my wings and you will have special powers.

Banh Xeo. Vietnamese crepe with porkbelly, shrimp and coconut... I would use this as pillow and take bites of it through out the night.

Smoked Mushrooms. Plump, juicy, smokey in creamy ricotta and truffle oil... If I lost an eye from a horrible accident I would use one of these as a replacement... Same thing if I lost a ball from my sack.

Rosti. Crispy potato pancake with clabber cream and apple puree... It looks like a unicorn wiped his butt with this, but you get special powers and piss rainbows after you eat it. I found a gold tooth at the end of my rainbow stream when I had to take a piss at Pine Street soup kitchen the next day.

The menu of the night. I know I know, why didn't I order every thing this time... Because I had a 10 piece box of Popeyes before I came here.

No comments: